Closest casino to tyler texas. Texas Casinos & Gambling in Texas
Texas Casinos Average Rating 3.6 / 5 Top Rated Online Casinos for Texas
Casino is closed
first opened on . They closed their doors permanently on . A new casino, How to beat the casino machines has opened in its place.
Texas Casino Information
Texas has 22 casinos in which you'll find more than 4,535 slots and gaming machines. There are a total of 65 table games. The minimum bet we've found at casinos in Texas is $0.01 and the maxium bet is $500. Click a casino on the left for more information on a particular property.
If you wish to stay at some nice casino hotels in Texas, visit the Texas casino hotels page. We actually have 2 Texas hotels you can book directly from World Casino Directory. Click here to see a list of all Texas hotels available.
There is poker in Texas! You will find over 20 live poker tables to play at. You will find the following games in Texas casinos: Limit Holdem, No Limit Holdem, 7 Card Stud, Pot Limit Omaha, Texas Hold'em, Tournaments, Tournament Freerolls, Pot Limit Hold 'Em, NL Texas Hold'em, Omaha Hi-Lo, Crazy Pineapple, Big O, 2-7 Triple Draw, PL Omaha. Some Texas casinos also offer convention centers and meeting spaces. Over the entire town, you will find a total of 226,000 conference sq/ft space in the various casino properties.
Texas Casinos and Gambling Facts Texas Casinos and the Biggest Casino City in Texas
Texas has a total of 22 casinos and pari-mutuel facilities at your disposal which are spread out across 14 cities throughout the state. The city with the most is Galveston with 5 casinos.
Biggest Casino / Gaming Facility in Texas
Out of all casinos in Texas you'll find Kickapoo Lucky Eagle Casino to be the biggest. It has 3300 gaming machines and 0 table games. You can reach South Point Casino by phone at (830) 758-1936 or by clicking this link: Kickapoo Lucky Eagle Casino to see its information page.
2nd Biggest Casino / Gaming Facility in Texas
Coming in second place for largest casino in Texas is Naskila Entertainment with 365 gaming machines and 0 table games. This casino can be reached by calling (936) 563-2946 or by clicking this link: Naskila Entertainment to see its information page.
Gambling Law Texas Statutes
CHAPTER 47. GAMBLING
In this chapter:
(1) " Bet " means an agreement to win or lose something of value solely or partially by chance. A bet does not include:
(A) contracts of indemnity or guaranty, or life, health, property, or accident insurance,
(B) an offer of a prize, award, or compensation to the actual contestants in a bona fide contest for the determination of skill, speed, strength, or endurance or to the owners of animals, vehicles, watercraft, or aircraft entered in a contest, or
(C) an offer of merchandise, with a value not greater than $25, made by the proprietor of a bona fide carnival contest conducted at a carnival sponsored by a nonprofit religious, fraternal, school, law enforcement, youth, agricultural, or civic group, including any nonprofit agricultural or civic group incorporated by the state before 1955, if the person to receive the merchandise from the proprietor is the person who performs the carnival contest.
(2) " Bookmaking " means:
(A) to receive and record or to forward more than five bets or offers to bet in a period of 24 hours,
(B) to receive and record or to forward bets or offers to bet totaling more than $1,000 in a period of 24 hours, or
(C) a scheme by three or more persons to receive, record, or forward a bet or an offer to bet.
(3) " Gambling place " means any real estate, building, room, tent, vehicle, boat, or other property whatsoever, one of the uses of which is the making or settling of bets, bookmaking, or the conducting of a lottery or the playing of gambling devices.
(4) " Gambling device " means any electronic, electromechanical, or mechanical contrivance not excluded under Paragraph (B) that for a consideration affords the player an opportunity to obtain anything of value, the award of which is determined solely or partially by chance, even though accompanied by some skill, whether or not the prize is automatically paid by the contrivance. The term:
(A) includes, but is not limited to, gambling device versions of bingo, keno, blackjack, lottery, roulette, video poker, or similar electronic, electromechanical, or mechanical games, or facsimiles thereof, that operate by chance or partially so, that as a result of the play or operation of the game award credits or free games, and that record the number of free games or credits so awarded and the cancellation or removal of the free games or credits, and
(B) does not include any electronic, electromechanical, or mechanical contrivance designed, made, and adapted solely for bona fide amusement purposes if the contrivance rewards the player exclusively with noncash merchandise prizes, toys, or novelties, or a representation of value redeemable for those items, that have a wholesale value available from a single play of the game or device of not more than 10 times the amount charged to play the game or device once or $5, whichever is less.
(5) " Altered gambling equipment " means any contrivance that has been altered in some manner, including, but not limited to, shaved dice, loaded dice, magnetic dice, mirror rings, electronic sensors, shaved cards, marked cards, and any other equipment altered or designed to enhance the actor's chances of winning.
(6) " Gambling paraphernalia " means any book, instrument, or apparatus by means of which bets have been or may be recorded or registered, any record, ticket, certificate, bill, slip, token, writing, scratch sheet, or other means of carrying on bookmaking, wagering pools, lotteries, numbers, policy, or similar games.
(7) " Lottery " means any scheme or procedure whereby one or more prizes are distributed by chance among persons who have paid or promised consideration for a chance to win anything of value, whether such scheme or procedure is called a pool, lottery, raffle, gift, gift enterprise, sale, policy game, or some other name.
(8) " Private place " means a place to which the public does not have access, and excludes, among other places, streets, highways, restaurants, taverns, nightclubs, schools, hospitals, and the common areas of apartment houses, hotels, motels, office buildings, transportation facilities, and shops.
(9) " Thing of value " means any benefit, but does not include an unrecorded and immediate right of replay not exchangeable for value.
(a) A person commits an offense if he:
(1) makes a bet on the partial or final result of a game or contest or on the performance of a participant in a game or contest,
(2) makes a bet on the result of any political nomination, appointment, or election or on the degree of success of any nominee, appointee, or candidate, or
(3) plays and bets for money or other thing of value at any game played with cards, dice, balls, or any other gambling device.
(b) It is a defense to prosecution under this section that:
(1) the actor engaged in gambling in a private place,
(2) no person received any economic benefit other than personal winnings, and
(3) except for the advantage of skill or luck, the risks of losing and the chances of winning were the same for all participants.
(c) It is a defense to prosecution under this section that the actor reasonably believed that the conduct:
(1) was permitted under Chapter 2001, Occupations Code,
(2) was permitted under Chapter 2002, Occupations Code,
(3) consisted entirely of participation in the state lottery authorized by the State Lottery Act (Chapter 466, Government Code),
(4) was permitted under the Texas Racing Act (Article 179e, Vernon's Texas Civil Statutes), or
(5) consisted entirely of participation in a drawing for the opportunity to participate in a hunting, fishing, or other recreational event conducted by the Parks and Wildlife Department.
(d) An offense under this section is a Class C misdemeanor.
(e) It is a defense to prosecution under this section that a person played for something of value other than money using an electronic, electromechanical, or mechanical contrivance excluded from the definition of "gambling device" under Section 47.01(4)(B).
§ 47.03. Gambling Promotion
(a) A person commits an offense if he intentionally or knowingly does any of the following acts:
(1) operates or participates in the earnings of a gambling place,
(2) engages in bookmaking,
(3) for gain, becomes a custodian of anything of value bet or offered to be bet,
(4) sells chances on the partial or final result of or on the margin of victory in any game or contest or on the performance of any participant in any game or contest or on the result of any political nomination, appointment, or election or on the degree of success of any nominee, appointee, or candidate, or
(5) for gain, sets up or promotes any lottery or sells or offers to sell or knowingly possesses for transfer, or transfers any card, stub, ticket, check, or other device designed to serve as evidence of participation in any lottery.
(b) An offense under this section is a Class A misdemeanor.
§ 47.04. Keeping a Gambling Place
(a) A person commits an offense if he knowingly uses or permits another to use as a gambling place any real estate, building, room, tent, vehicle, boat, or other property whatsoever owned by him or under his control, or rents or lets any such property with a view or expectation that it be so used.
(b) It is an affirmative defense to prosecution under this section that:
(1) the gambling occurred in a private place,
(2) no person received any economic benefit other than personal winnings, and
(3) except for the advantage of skill or luck, the risks of losing and the chances of winning were the same for all participants.
(c) An offense under this section is a Class A misdemeanor.
§ 47.05. Communicating Gambling Information
(a) A person commits an offense if, with the intent to further gambling, he knowingly communicates information as to bets, betting odds, or changes in betting odds or he knowingly provides, installs, or maintains equipment for the transmission or receipt of such information.
(b) It is an exception to the application of Subsection (a) that the information communicated is intended for use in placing a lawful wager under Article 11, Texas Racing Act (Article 179e, Vernon's Texas Civil Statutes), and is not communicated in violation of Section 14.01 of that Act.
(c) An offense under this section is a Class A misdemeanor.
§ 47.06. Possession of Gambling Device, Equipment, 100 welcome bonus casino or Paraphernalia
(a) A person commits an offense if, with the intent to further gambling, he knowingly owns, manufactures, transfers, or possesses any gambling device that he knows is designed for gambling purposes or any equipment that he knows is designed as a subassembly or essential part of a gambling device.
(b) A person commits an offense if, with the intent to further gambling, he knowingly owns, manufactures, transfers commercially, or possesses any altered gambling equipment that he knows is designed for gambling purposes or any equipment that he knows is designed as a subassembly or essential part of such device.
(c) A person commits an offense if, with the intent to further gambling, the person knowingly owns, manufactures, transfers commercially, or possesses gambling paraphernalia.
(d) It is a defense to prosecution under Subsections (a) and (c) that:
(1) the device, equipment, or paraphernalia is used for or is intended for use in gambling that is to occur entirely in a private place,
(2) a person involved in the gambling does not receive any economic benefit other than personal winnings, Genie Wild slots Betchan Casino free spins and
(3) except for the advantage of skill or luck, the chance of winning is the same for all participants.
(e) An offense under this section is a Class A misdemeanor.
(f) It is a defense to prosecution under Subsection (a) or (c) that the person owned, manufactured, transferred, or possessed the gambling device, equipment, or paraphernalia for the sole purpose of shipping it to another jurisdiction where the possession or use of the device, equipment, or paraphernalia was legal.
(g) A district or county attorney is not required to have a search warrant or subpoena to inspect a gambling device or gambling equipment or paraphernalia on an ocean-going vessel that enters the territorial waters of this state to call at a port in this state.
In any prosecution under this chapter in which it is relevant to prove the occurrence of a sporting event, a published report of its occurrence in a daily newspaper, magazine, or other periodically printed publication of general circulation shall be admissible in evidence and is prima facie evidence that the event occurred.
§ 47.08. Testimonial Immunity
(a) A party to an offense under this chapter may be required to furnish evidence or testify about the offense.
(b) A party to an offense under this chapter may not be prosecuted for any offense about which he is required to furnish evidence or testify, and the evidence and testimony may not be used against the party in any adjudicatory proceeding except a prosecution for aggravated perjury.
(c) For purposes of this section, "adjudicatory proceeding" means a proceeding before a court or any other agency of government in which the legal rights, powers, duties, or privileges of specified parties are determined.
(d) A conviction under this chapter may be had upon the uncorroborated testimony of a party to the offense.
§ 47.09. Other Defenses
(a) It is a defense to prosecution under this chapter that the conduct:
(1) was authorized under:
(A) Chapter 2001, Occupations Code,
(B) Chapter 2002, Occupations Code, or
(C) the Texas Racing Act (Article 179e, Vernon's Texas Civil Statutes),
(2) consisted entirely of participation in the state lottery authorized by Chapter 466, Government Code, or
(3) was a necessary incident to the operation of the state lottery and was directly or indirectly authorized by:
(A) Chapter 466, Government Code,
(B) the lottery division of the Texas Lottery Commission,
(C) the Texas Lottery Commission, or
(D) the director of the lottery division of the Texas Lottery Commission.
(b) It is an affirmative defense to prosecution under Sections 47.04, 47.06(a), and 47.06(c) that the gambling device, equipment, or paraphernalia is aboard an ocean-going vessel that enters the territorial waters of this state to call at a port in this state if:
(1) before the vessel enters the territorial waters of this state, the district attorney or, if there is no district attorney, the county attorney for the county in which the port is located receives notice of the existence of the device, equipment, or paraphernalia on board the vessel and of the anticipated dates on which the vessel will enter and leave the territorial waters of this state,
(2) at all times while the vessel is in the territorial waters of this state all devices, equipment, or paraphernalia are disabled, electronically or by another method, from a remote and secured area of the vessel in a manner that allows only the master or crew of the vessel to remove any disabling device,
(3) at all times while the vessel is in the territorial waters of this state any disabling device is not removed except for the purposes of inspecting or repairing the device, equipment, or paraphernalia, and
(4) the device, equipment, or paraphernalia is not used for gambling or other gaming purposes while the vessel is in the territorial waters of this state.
§ 47.10. American Documentation of Vessel Required
If 18 U.S.C. Section 1082 is repealed, the affirmative defenses provided by Section 47.09(b) apply only if the vessel is documented under the laws of the United States.
Texas Sweepstakes Act
BUSINESS & COMMERCE CODE
CHAPTER 622. SWEEPSTAKES
Sec. 622.001. DEFINITIONS. In this chapter:
(1) "Credit card" means a card that, if covered by the law of this state, would be subject to a lender credit card agreement, as defined by Section 301.002, Finance Code, except that the term does not exclude a card that is subject to an agreement under which:(A) the obligations are payable in full each month and not deferred, and(B) no finance charge is assessed when the obligations are paid.
(2) "Debit card" means a card offered by an institution the deposits of which are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation or another agency, corporation, or instrumentality chartered by the United States government.
(3) "Imply" means to use any means by which an implication can be conveyed, including:(A) a statement, question, or request,(B) conduct,(C) a graphic or symbol, and(D) lettering, coloring, font size, font style, or formatting.
(4) "Sweepstakes" means a contest that awards one or more prizes based on chance or the random selection of entries.
Sec. 622.002. ACTS CONSTITUTING CONDUCTING SWEEPSTAKES. For purposes of this chapter, a person conducts a sweepstakes if the person distributes material that:
(1) promotes a sweepstakes,
(2) describes one or more sweepstakes prizes,
(3) states one or more sweepstakes rules,
(4) includes a current or future opportunity to enter a sweepstakes, or
(5) provides a method for the recipient of the material to obtain additional information about a sweepstakes.
SUBCHAPTER B. APPLICABILITY OF CHAPTERSec. 622.051. CHAPTER LIMITED TO SWEEPSTAKES CONDUCTED THROUGH MAIL, EXCEPTION. (a) This chapter applies only to a sweepstakes conducted through the mail.(b) This chapter does not apply to a sweepstakes for which the only use of the mail is for a consumer to return an entry form to the sweepstakes sponsor.
Sec. 622.052. PRIZE VALUE LESS THAN $50,000.
(a) This chapter does not apply to a sweepstakes in which the value of the most valuable prize is less than $50,000.
(b) For purposes of this section, the value of a prize is the greatest of the prize's:(1) face value,(2) fair market value, or(3) present financial value.
Sec. 622.053. ADVERTISEMENT OR INSERT IN MAGAZINE, NEWSPAPER, OR CATALOG.
This chapter does not apply to a sweepstakes conducted through an advertisement or insert in:
(1) a magazine or newspaper:(A) that is a publication in which more than 40 percent of the total column inches in each issue consist of advertising space purchased by companies other than:(i) the publisher,(ii) an affiliate of the publisher, or(iii) a vendor for the publisher or an affiliate, and(B) that is a publication for which more than 50 percent of the total number of copies distributed of each issue are provided to customers who paid for the copy, or
(2) a catalog that is a promotional booklet listing merchandise for sale and that:(A) is at least 24 pages long,(B) has a circulation of at least 250,000, and(C) either:(i) requires customers to go to a physical location to purchase the advertised items, or(ii) is published by a company that derives more than 50 percent of the company's total gross revenue from sales occurring at physical locations.
Sec. 622.054. CHARITABLE RAFFLE.
This chapter does not apply to a charitable raffle regulated by Chapter 2002, Occupations Code.
Sec. 622.055. SWEEPSTAKES REGULATED BY ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE CODE. This chapter does not apply to a sweepstakes regulated by the Alcoholic Beverage Code.
Sec. 622.056. COMPANY REGULATED UNDER PUBLIC UTILITY REGULATORY ACT. This chapter does not apply to a company regulated under Title 2, Utilities Code.
Sec. 622.057. AIR CARRIER, AIRMAN ASSOCIATION. This chapter does not apply to:(1) a company that is an air carrier subject to Title 49, United States Code, or(2) a nonprofit association of airmen who are subject to that title.
Sec. 622.058. CERTAIN RECREATIONAL EVENTS. This chapter does not apply to a drawing for the opportunity to participate in a hunting, fishing, or other recreational event conducted by the Parks and Wildlife Department.
Sec. 622.059. CERTAIN FOOD PRODUCTS. This chapter does not apply to a sweepstakes promoting one or more food products regulated by the United States Food and Drug Administration or the United States Department of Agriculture.
Sec. 622.060. AUDIOVISUAL ENTERTAINMENT WORK, PRODUCT, OR SOUND RECORDING. This chapter does not apply to a company if 75 percent or more of the company's business is:
(1) the systematic development, planning, and execution of creating audiovisual entertainment works, products, or sound recordings, and
(2) the distribution, sale, and marketing of those works, products, or recordings.
Sec. 622.061. CABLE SYSTEM. This chapter does not apply to a company that owns or operates a cable system, as defined by 47 U.S.C. Section 522, as amended.
SUBCHAPTER C. PROHIBITED ACTS OR CONDUCTSec. 622.101. CONNECTING SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY OR OPERATION TO ORDER OR PURCHASE.
(a) A person conducting a sweepstakes may not use a mechanism for entering the sweepstakes that:
(1) has any connection to ordering or purchasing a good or service,
(2) is not identical for all individuals entering the sweepstakes, and
(3) does not have printed on the entry form, in a font size at least as large as the largest font size used on the entry form, the following language: "Buying Will Not Help You Win. Your chances of winning without making a purchase are the same as the chances of someone who purchases something. It is illegal to give any advantage to buyers in a sweepstakes."
(b) A person conducting a sweepstakes may not:
(1) require an individual to order, purchase, or promise to purchase a good or service to enter the sweepstakes,
(2) automatically enter an individual in the sweepstakes because the individual ordered, purchased, or promised to order or purchase a good or service, or
(3) solicit business using an order form or purchasing mechanism that has any role in the operation of the sweepstakes.
(c) Subsections (a)(1) and (b)(3) do not apply to a single sheet of paper that contains both a sweepstakes entry form and an order form if:
(1) the order form is perforated or detachable, and
(2) the entry form must be separated from the order form and returned to a different address than the order form.
(d) Subsections (a) and (b)(2) and (3) do not apply to a sweepstakes offered to promote a credit card or debit card if the official rules of the sweepstakes provide that consumers are entered in the sweepstakes based on the number of purchases made or the amount of money spent. The exception provided by this subsection applies only to a person offering a sweepstakes who qualified as an issuer as of January 1, 2001.
(e) Subsections (a) and (b)(2) and (3) do not apply to a company offering a sweepstakes in which the consumer must go to a physical location to obtain or use the goods or services being sold by the company.
Sec. 622.102. USING MULTIPLE SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY ADDRESSES OR MULTIPLE PURPOSES FOR ADDRESS. A person conducting a sweepstakes who provides for entering the sweepstakes by mail may not:
(1) accept entries at more than one address, or
(2) use the address for entry in the sweepstakes for any other purpose.
Sec. 622.103. ALLOWING CHOICE OF PRIZE OR INDICATION OF PREFERRED PRIZE CHARACTERISTICS. A person conducting a sweepstakes may not:
(1) solicit an individual to enter the sweepstakes by invitation or other opportunity, and
(2) allow the individual to choose, or indicate the preferred characteristics of, a prize to be awarded in the sweepstakes unless the choice or indication:(A) is made on the sweepstakes entry form, and(B) does not appear on, and is not in any way connected to, an order form or other purchasing mechanism.
Sec. 622.104. SENDING SWEEPSTAKES MATERIAL THAT INCLUDES CERTAIN STATEMENTS OR IMPLICATIONS. A person conducting a sweepstakes may not send material accompanying or relating to the sweepstakes or an offer to enter the sweepstakes that:
(1) states or implies that:
(A) an individual must comply with a restriction or condition to enter the sweepstakes, unless all individuals entering the sweepstakes are required to comply with the identical restriction or condition,
(B) an individual's chances of winning a prize in the sweepstakes are higher, lower, or different in any way because of a factor or circumstance that does not relate to the manner in which a winner is selected,
(C) a winner will be selected at a time or place or in a manner that is different from the actual time or place at which or manner in which a winner is selected,
(D) an individual who orders or purchases a good or service will receive a benefit or be treated differently in the sweepstakes in comparison to an individual who does not order or purchase a good or service, or
(E) an individual who does not order or purchase a good or service will be disadvantaged or treated differently in the sweepstakes in comparison to an individual who orders or purchases a good or service,
(2) states or implies falsely that the individual receiving the material has received special treatment or personal attention from the offeror of the sweepstakes or any officer, employee, or agent of the offeror, or
(3) states that the recipient of the material:
(A) is a winner, if the recipient is not a winner,
(B) may be a winner,
(C) will be a winner if certain conditions are met or certain events occur,
(D) may be or will be among the group from which a winner will be selected, or
(E) has in any way a better chance than another individual of being chosen as a winner.
Sec. 622.105. USING GAME PIECE TO CONVEY INFORMATION OR OFFER TO ENTER. A person conducting a sweepstakes may not convey information about the sweepstakes or an offer to enter the sweepstakes by using a scratch-off device or any other game piece that suggests an element of chance or luck.
Sec. 622.106. PUBLISHING ADVERTISEMENTS OR RULES WITH INCONSISTENT OR INCOMPLETE PRIZE DESCRIPTIONS. A person conducting a sweepstakes may not publish or cause to be published:
(1) different advertisements for the same sweepstakes that contain inconsistent descriptions of the grand prize to be awarded through the sweepstakes, or
(2) official rules of the sweepstakes that do not uniquely identify the prizes to be awarded and the date the prizes will be awarded.
Sec. 622.107. ENGAGING IN CONDUCT THAT FALSELY INDICATES AN INDIVIDUAL HAS WON. A person conducting a sweepstakes may not:
(1) ask an individual to provide any information or take any action consistent with the individual winning a sweepstakes prize, unless the individual has won a sweepstakes prize, or
(2) provide an individual who has not yet won a sweepstakes prize with a document or other item that simulates an event, circumstance, or condition connected with being a sweepstakes winner.
Sec. 622.108. AWARDING MULTIPLE PRIZES. A person conducting a sweepstakes may not award multiple prizes in the sweepstakes unless all prizes are awarded on the same date and through the same selection process.
Sec. 622.109. MAILING CERTAIN OFFERS DURING PERIOD FOLLOWING SWEEPSTAKES. A person conducting a sweepstakes may not, during the 30-day period immediately following the last date on which the person conducted the sweepstakes through the mail, offer through the mail:
(1) an opportunity to enter a sweepstakes, or
(2) a nonsweepstakes prize, gift, premium, giveaway, or skill contest.
Sec. 622.110. PROVIDING NAMES OR ADDRESSES USED IN PROHIBITED SWEEPSTAKES. A person may not provide names or addresses of residents of this state that are used in conducting a sweepstakes that the person knows violates this chapter.
SUBCHAPTER D. ACTS OR CONDUCT NOT PROHIBITED
Sec. 622.151. DESCRIPTION OF METHOD OF CHOOSING WINNER. This chapter does not prohibit a sweepstakes sponsor from describing in the official sweepstakes rules the method to be used in choosing a winner.
Sec. 622.152. NOTIFICATION OF AND AFFIDAVIT FROM WINNER. This chapter does not prohibit a sweepstakes sponsor, after a winner has been chosen, from:(1) notifying an individual chosen as a winner, or
(2) obtaining from an individual chosen as a winner an affidavit to verify that the individual:(A) is eligible to win the prize, and(B) has complied with the sweepstakes rules.
SUBCHAPTER E. ENFORCEMENTSec. 622.201.
ACTION BY ATTORNEY GENERAL, VENUE.
The attorney general may bring an action under this chapter by filing suit in a district court in Travis County or in any county in which a violation occurred.
Sec. 622.202. CIVIL PENALTY.
(a) The court shall award the attorney general a civil penalty of not less than $5,000 or more than $50,000 for each violation found.
(b) If the material accompanying or relating to a sweepstakes or an offer to enter a sweepstakes contains multiple statements, implications, representations, or offers that are prohibited by this chapter, each statement, implication, representation, or offer is a separate violation and results in a separate civil penalty. Each individual who receives the material constitutes an additional and separate group of violations of this chapter.
Sec. 622.203. LIABILITY FOR PROVIDING NAMES OR ADDRESSES USED IN PROHIBITED SWEEPSTAKES.
(a) A person who violates Section 622.110 is liable for the cumulative civil penalties that result from the person's conduct.
(b) Liability of a person under Subsection (a) does not reduce the liability of the person who conducted the sweepstakes.
Sec. 622.204. INJUNCTIVE AND OTHER RELIEF.
The court may also award injunctive relief or other equitable or ancillary relief that is reasonably necessary to prevent violations of this chapter.
Sec. 622.205. NO PRIVATE RIGHT OF ACTION. This chapter does not create a private right of action.
Sec. 622.206. RECOVERY OF EXPENSES BY ATTORNEY GENERAL.
If the attorney general substantially prevails, the court shall award the attorney general reasonable expenses incurred in recovering a civil penalty under this subchapter, including court costs, reasonable attorney's fees, reasonable investigative costs, witness fees, and deposition expenses.
BitStarz casino SSL encryption No withdrawal limits Routinely audited by eCogra 20 Free Spins on Sign Up 10 min avarage cash out time Unlimited withdrawal No Phone number for Customer Support A huge list of countries where residents are not eligible for claiming a No Deposit Bonus Certain limitations on bonuses and access to some games for certain countries
BitStarz online casino is one of those big fat casinos that manage to offer a bunch of cool things and at the same time, avoid tons of some obvious or hidden stuff that can eventually make or break a gamblers user experience at the site. While there are certain limitations, of course, overall, this seems to be a nice casino to gamble at.
BitStarz Games BitStarz Info Real money Mobile Live Instant play Fast Payout 2800 Netent Betsoft Gaming No Limit BGaming Merkur Gaming Big Time Gaming Pragmatic Play Blueprint Platipus Quickspin Booming Games Kalamba Games Booongo Play'n Go EGT Endorphina Playson Push Gaming Evolution Evoplay Quickfire Playtech Igtech Red Tiger Gaming GameArt Spinomenal Thunderkick Habanero Vivogaming Wazdan iSoftBet Yggdrasil Casino Technology Amatic Authentic Gaming Microgaming Belatra Chinese English Russian Japanese Android iPhone Mac Available Direx N.V. StarzPartners Neosurf Yandex.Money Interac Paysafecard Devcode Ecovoucher iDeal Mobile Commerce PayOp SticPay MuchBetter MiFinity ZedPayments Ecopayz WebMoney Rapid transfer Neteller Alfa Click iDebit Instadebit AstroPay Bank Transfer iWallet CashtoCode Venus Point Visa MasterCard QIWI Maestro CoinsPaid Skrill iDeal Mobile Commerce MiFinity Sticpay MuchBetter Rapid transfer AstroPay Interac ZedPayments Bank transfer CoinsPaid Visa Skrill AlfaClick Neteller Neosurf ecoPayz iDebit Instadebit WebMoney QIWI Venus Point Yandex.Money Cash2Code PaysafeCard iWallet Devcode EWallets 1-24 hours, Credit/Debit Cards 1-5 days, Bank Transfers 1-5 days No limits United States dollar Canadian dollar Australian dollar New Zealand dollar Russian ruble Norwegian krone Polish zloty Japanese yen European euro Litecoin Dogecoin Tether Bitcoin Cash Ethereum Bitcoin $2,459,124 $20 20 Ukraine Canada British Columbia Manitoba Ontario Alberta Quebec Australia Western Australia Victoria Queensland Tasmania South Australia New South Wales Capital Territory Northern Territory Germany Iceland Ireland Italy Austria Belgium Finland Czech Republic Denmark Norway Switzerland New Zealand Hawke's Bay Southland Taranaki Auckland Northland Waikato Gisborne Marlborough Canterbury West coast Bay of Plenty Wellington Tasman Otago Nelson Manawatu-Wanganui Russian Federation Portugal Isle of Man Afghanistan Aland Islands Albania Algeria American Samoa Andorra Angola Anguilla Antarctica Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Aruba Azerbaijan Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belize Benin Bermuda Bhutan Bolivia Caribbean Netherlands Bosnia and Herzegovina Botswana Bouvet Island Brazil BIOT Brunei Darussalam Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Cape Verde Cayman Islands Central African Republic Chad Chile China Christmas Island Cocos (Keeling) Islands Colombia Comoros Congo DR Congo Cook Islands Costa Rica Cote d'Ivoire Croatia Cuba Curacao Cyprus Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Falkland Islands (Malvinas) Faroe Islands Fiji French Southern Territories Gabon Gambia Georgia Ghana Gibraltar Greece Greenland Grenada Guam Guatemala Guernsey Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti HIMI Vatican Honduras Hong Kong Hungary India Indonesia Iran Iraq Jamaica Japan Jersey Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati North Korea South Korea Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Laos Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Libya Liechtenstein Luxembourg Macao Macedonia Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Mauritania Mauritius Mexico Micronesia Moldova Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Montserrat Morocco Mozambique Myanmar Namibia Nauru Nepal Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Niue Norfolk Island Northern Mariana Islands Oman Pakistan Palau Palestinian territories Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Pitcairn Poland Puerto Rico Qatar Romania Rwanda Saint Barthelemy Saint Helena Saint Kitts and Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Pierre and Miquelon Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Samoa San Marino Sao Tome and Principe Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Sint Maarten (Dutch part) Slovenia Solomon Islands Somalia South Africa North West Limpopo Free state KwaZulu-Natal Western cape Gauteng Mpumalanga Eastern Cape SGSSI Sri Lanka Sudan Suriname Svalbard and Jan Mayen Swaziland Syria Taiwan Tajikistan Tanzania Thailand East Timor Togo Tokelau Tonga Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Turks and Caicos Islands Tuvalu Uganda UAE US Minor Outlying Islands Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Venezuela Vietnam British Virgin Islands US Virgin Islands Western Sahara Yemen Zambia Zimbabwe Quick Navigation BitStarz introduction BitStarz account registration process BitStarz terms and conditions BitStarz games BitStarz bonuses BitStarz banking BitStarz jackpots BitStarz live casino Mobile Design & Usability BitStarz security and trust BitStarz verdict FAQ Top 3 online casinos like BitStarz BitStarz introduction
BitStarz online casino opened back in 2014 and has already had a considerable presence on the market. And while it can be considered a middle-aged online casino, it outshines many platforms that have been in place for ages, even ones that had been around for 10 or more years. The reasons are pretty simple - adequate platform, safety, and reliability, tons of games by various software providers, and a healthy number of payment options including cryptocurrencies.
BitStarz online casino is owned by Direx N.V, which has recently changed its name to Dama N.V. This may be the very reason for the sites outstanding progress. Dama N.V already has a large bouquet of online gambling platforms such as 7Bit, Playamo, King Billy, and Casinonic. You will find that some of them are better, and others may need a few adjustments depending on the actual operators. Regardless, the company has gained an immense amount of experience in the niche, and it shows!
If we look at the Pros versus Cons balance, this particular site shows an incredible result - it is an exceptional bitcoin online casino. Even the present drawbacks do not seem to spoil the experience (unless you reach out from a restricted jurisdiction, of course). So, to learn about all the perks of casino online BitStarz, check out this detailed BitStarz casino review by Casinority.
BitStarz account registration process
The registration for BitStarz is quite simple- let us show you how:
1. First youll need to go on the BitStarz website.
2. On the top right corner you will see a green sign up icon. Thats where you want to click!
3. Use the email of your liking and create a username and password that you will remember. Dont forget to read and agree to the terms and conditions!
4. You will need to confirm your email in just one easy step. Log in to whichever email you used for the new BitStarz account and click Verify your account. This is done for the sake of evading bots and fraudulent accounts.
5. After you have confirmed your email you will have the option of depositing an amount. Now, this part is completely up to you! Enter an amount of your choosing and play as much as your heart desires!
6. Once youre done signing up you will see all of the amenities available to you on the top bar. Most of the information you will need to find will be under your name. This is where you can edit your info, find out about the available bonuses, and view your bets as well as all of the transactions youve made.
So there you go, thats all you need to do to start your BitStarz journey. Unlike many gambling sites, BitStarz made it easy for you to sign up and start playing in less than 3 minutes!
BitStarz terms and conditions
You can find a detailed description of all the BitStarz terms and conditions on the bottom of their website.
But let us ease your mind and give you a quick run-through.
Lets start with the obvious, you have to be 18+ to play games on BitStarz. It is your responsibility to play according to the terms and conditions, other than that, you have very little limitations on what BitStarz allows you to do. Just keep in mind, Bitstarz.com reserves the right to refuse to register an Account or close Your Account. But worry not, if that happens all virtual funds in Your Account will be refunded and all contractual obligations already made honoured. You can only have one member account in your name. You may be able to create two accounts on the same computer, but BitStarz will catch on pretty quickly and will prevent you from bonuses and other amenities on the accounts you create. You will quickly find that opening other accounts on the same device or with similar information will greatly interfere with your winnings and all accounts you try to open may be blocked or closed and any bets may be voided. No cheating! BitStarz is a master at catching robots and programmed devices that are used to cheat the system. BitStarz reserves the right to terminate any suspicious activity. Thats good news because this ensures fairness in your gameplay and allows website growth. Nothing grows as well with weeds in the way, right? Unfortunately players from United States of America, United Kingdom, Spain, France and its overseas territories (Guadeloupe, Martinique, French Guiana, Reunion, Mayotte, St. Martin, French Polynesia, Wallis and Futuna, New Caledonia), Netherlands, Sweden, Israel, Lithuania, Slovakia, Dutch West Indies or Curacao are forbidden from playing gambling games on BitStarz. But as long as you are an allowed resident, this is your playground! Players depositing in CAD are only allowed withdraw money via EcoPayz, Interac, Instadebit and iDebit. Keep in mind, a minimum deposit via these payment options is required to activate them for withdrawal you wish to make. This is one of the reasons you should always read terms and conditions, sometimes these things come as a surprise. Worried that you might lose too much money? Dont stress it. You can put a loss limit on your account. To explain this a little better, the loss is based on the deposit you make and not winnings attributed to the deposited amount. If you wish to make a withdrawal, you must play through active deposited amounts at least once prior before pulling out the money. This is just an anti laundering tactic used by BitStarz. You are responsible for paying all fees and taxes applied to their winnings according to the laws of the jurisdiction of your residence. Bitstarz collects and uses your personal data to tend to your needs in the best way possible. But dont worry, Bitstarz will always keep your personal information and respect your privacy in accordance with best business practices and applicable laws.
Games are the very thing that make a casino proud or ashamed. Well, Online casino BitStarz can not be more proud It has over 2600 software titles, including some of the most popular, and even some exclusive ones.
The software developing companies having their stuff represented at the site the include Amatic, Authentic, Belatra, Betsoft, BGaming, BitTimeGaming, Blueprint, Booming Games, Casino Technology, EGT, Endorphina, Evolution, EvoPlay, GameArt, Habanero, iSoftBet, Microgaming, NetEnt, NoLimit City, Platipus, PlayN GO, Playson, Push Gaming, Quickfire, Spinomenal, Thunderkick, Vivo Gaming, Wazdan, Yggdrasil. We have to confess that this is a nice variety, especially remembering that some old sites try to escape with one single provider all the way down. Moreover, the site features allow to filter the games according to the developer, which is simply convenient.
Please remember that players from certain jurisdictions may have limited or no access to products by certain developers. This has little to do with the platforms policy, and is caused by legal aspects of collaboration of the jurisdiction where the software developer is based, and the jurisdiction of the player.
Now, most games are within the arms reach when it comes to browsing the categories. The A-Z list, the Providers list, or the Search bar will all quickly get you to the exact game that youve been searching for.
The majority of BitStarz games (excluding Jackpots, Live Dealer, and several other products, which is no news) are available for Demo play without depositing or even registering an account. So, if you are into playing but not into paying, you will definitely have plenty choices and a vast variety of games to entertain yourself for weeks.
But if you are one to play and pay, and also love winning big, there are BTC games with special features where you can make bets directly in crypto, without exchanging the currencies and losing money in the exchange. As you are soon to find out, the choice of these titles is also rather impressive.
SlotsTable GamesBTC GamesJackpotsGold VeinEuropean RoulettePlinkoMega MoolahScroll of AdventureTrey PokerWixxMajor MillionsDemi Gods IIBlackjackWild Diamond 7xKing CashalotJade ValleySic BoDivide ForestDiamond WildBook of DeadRocket DiceFortune DogsTreasure NileBooming BananasAmerican RouletteDeep SeaCash SplashBook of EgyptBaccaratBeauty and the BeastTreasure RoomMega DragoTexas HoldemThe VikingsMega GemsBrave VikingPontoonFruits DeluxeNeon ReelsBison TrailPai Gow PokerDomnitorsGood Girl, Bad Girl
Popular Bitstarz games in demo mode BitStarz bonuses
Promotions are the second - or in some cases the first! - factor that influences the gamblers decision to join an online casino. So, little wonder that the more promos are out there, and the more lucrative they are, the more popularity the casino enjoys.
BitStarz casino online has probably taken this fact into consideration, and has a list of different promotions suited to every fancy. However, before we dive in, mind a few nuances you need to pay attention to before claiming any bonus.
Unless stated otherwise, the wagering requirements are x40, for both deposit and no deposit bonuses. For No deposit gifts, the maximum winning allowed for withdrawal is $100 or equivalent.
When you want to withdraw funds won by wagering a No deposit promotion, How much casino slot machines pay out you cannot choose bank transfer as payment method.
All bonuses are valid for 7 days since the moment of being granted, but every portion of Free Spins expires in 24 hours after being granted.
If you choose to play without bonus, this may also be a good idea, because there are nuances, and to assess all the conditions, you should read Bonus T&C carefully. However, if you find it too burdensome to manage the bonus, any bonus can be removed prior to any wagering conditions being met. You need to contact the Customer Support for that.
Now, forewarned is forearmed, and we can dive into BitStarz casino bonus review.
BitStarz No deposit Sign Up Bonus
Got some good news for you! BitStarz gives you a sign up bonus that allows you 20 free spins. Sweet! Youll be even more excited to find out that this opportunity is granted before you even make the first deposit. You get your free spins as soon as you finish signing up, no code needed! All that you need to do on your end is confirm your email address. In some cases you may have to verify your info via SMS. Bonus terms and conditions apply, but isnt that a neat welcoming gift?
Note that you cannot complete a withdrawal of money via bank transfer won with a no deposit bonus.
Each withdrawal will be audited by BitStarz before it gets processed. Any audit that fails will alow BitStarz to void bonuses. Just playing it safe!
Bitstarz no deposit bonus terms: Maximum winnings: 100 EUR/USD/CAD/AUD/NZD/USDT Wagering Requirements: 40x A lot of restricted countries for no deposit bonus. For example, players from Malaysia, Myanmar, UAE, UK not allowed this bonus. Please, read full terms and conditions on the casino website. BitStarz Welcome Package
There is an inviting Welcome Package waiting for you from BitStarz! It contains four gifts for your first four deposits:
20 Free spins no deposit 1st dep - 100% match up to $400 or 1BTC plus 180 Free Spins 2nd dep - 50% match up to $400 or 1BTC 3rd dep - 50% match up to $800 or 2BTC 4th dep - 100% match up to $400 or 1BTC
Alternatives for some countries:
20 Free spins no deposit Up to $10,000/5BTC bonus 100% up to $2000 or 1BTC + 180 Free Spins (upon deposit) 50% up to $2000 or 1BTC 50% up to $4000 or 2 BTC 100% up to $2000 or 1 BTC
20 Free spins no deposit Up to $2000/5BTC bonus 100% up to $400 or 1BTC + 180 Free Spins (upon deposit) 50% up to $400 or 1 BTC 50% up to $800 or 2 BTC 100% up to $400 or 1 BTC
20 Free spins no deposit Up to $2000/5BTC bonus 100% up to $400 or 1BTC + 180 Free Spins (upon deposit) 50% up to $400 or 1 BTC 50% up to $800 or 2 BTC 100% up to $400 or 1 BTC
Bitstarz welcome bonus terms: Min. deposit: 20 AUD/EUR/USD/CAD/NZD/USDT, 0.01 BCH, 0.025 LTC, 1,000 Dogecoin, 0.01 ETH or 0.5 mBTC Some games are not available with bonus. For example, Immortal Romance, Aliens, Mega Moolah and other. 50% Reload Bonus
Every Monday, the real money customers can get a 50% reload to their first deposit made that day, up to $300. The bonus is added to the account automatically every Monday as the promotion lasts.
Wednesday Free Spins
Every Wednesday deposit brings in Free Spins granted on the next day. The condition is to deposit and then wager the same amount in games before midnight, to get FS immediately on Thursday. Here is the deal:
$30 deposited bring 20 FS $80 bring 80 FS $160 bring 200 FS
Besides regular promotions available to almost all real money customers who has already made their deposits at least once, there are tournaments held in limited periods of time, like Slot Wars, Table Wars, and others, suited for different preferences of gamblers. To enter, certain conditions should be met, but the prize pools are usually impressive. Just make sure you monitor the promotions, or sign up for the updates when registering an account.
Total table with BitStarz bonuses Type of BonusSumNo deposit bonus20 FSWelcome Package100%, 50% match up to $2000 + 180FSReload Money50% match up to $300Wednesday Free Spinsfrom 20 to 200 FS BitStarz banking
First things first, the number and variety of payment options is absolutely decent at casino online BitStarz, which shows a high level of reliability. Moreover, the number of currencies accepted also signals that the site took care of its customers from different regions. Secondly, there are five cryptocurrencies allowed both for deposit and for withdrawal, and in combination with special cryptocurrency features games, this makes the parlour really good for digital currency fans. Also also, there is a direct currency exchange feature to manage exchange from crypto to fiat currency and back, just in case.
The minimum deposit and withdrawal amounts are standard, but the waiting time indicated is a bit higher than standard, for all options but crypto. This is caused by the fact that the casino confirms every withdrawal request made, so please keep this in mind when counting your cashout time.
Payment MethodMin. DepositMin. WithdrawalTimeVISA$20$201-5 banking daysMastercard$20$201-5 banking daysMaestro$20--Skrill$20$20instantNeteller$20$20instantBank Transfer$20$201-14 banking daysSofort$20$201-3 banking daysPaysafecard$20--ComePay$20$20instantInterac Online$20--InstaDebit$20$201-3 banking daysIDebit$20$201-3 banking daysBitcoin0.0001 BTC0.001 BTCinstantBitcoin Cash0.001 BCH0.001 BCHinstantEthereum0.01 ETH0.01 ETHinstantDogecoin1000 DOGE1000 DOGEinstantLitecoin0.01 LTC0.01 LTCinstant
There are jackpots on the platform, and there are plenty of them, by different developers. The good news are variety and proper choice, plus, most jackpot games can be tried out without registration. Next good news is that there are progressive jackpots by Microgaming in particular, holding overwhelmingly huge prize pools.
BitStarz live casino
It might get a bit lonely playing by yourself sometimes, so BitStarz provided you with a live casino that will allow you to feel more engaged. Live Dealer games can be found both under the category of Live and under the category of Table Games, obviously. Since Vivo Gaming and Evolution Gaming developers products are offered in Live Dealer section, you can expect high quality streaming, nice professional Dealers, and exceptional user experience. The third provider is Authentic, which is also isnt a shabby choice. The variety of games is quite satisfactory, so Live Dealer fans will have a wonderful online casino option to entertain themselves with.
BitStarz mobile casino runs seamlessly at any mobile device, regardless of the OS. Browser is also not a problem for positive BitStarz casino mobile experience. The only thing that can spoil your gambling is poor speed or Internet connection, so please keep those in mind if you are used to gambling on the go, since no online casino in the world can grant you high quality WiFi or mobile Internet.
Design & Usability
Here at Casinority, we are extremely picky when it comes to design. There are virtually no flaws revealed by us when exploring the BitStarz online casino site. The design is the furthest thing from standard, and as you will see there is nothing primitive about it. BitStarz did an incredible job including bright colored schemes and variable layouts, and it never interferes with the reading experience. The navigation is intuitive and you should have no trouble finding things quickly. Until we faced the necessity to describe design in the review, we actually never noticed it, which is a sign of high quality. Its always nice to be on a website that is easy on the eye, especially if you plan on being there for several hours on end.
BitStarz security and trust
BitStarz is a mobile-friendly website that has an ensuring certificate of trust. In addition to openly available licensing information, BitStarz collaborates with a healthy number of software providers and payment processing systems. The casino is protected with the SSL encryption, so that is one place where you can rest assured that no one will come at you from the back. Plus BitStarz holds a whole lot of trust seals by several third parties. Eventually it all comes down to getting your own individual user experience, but this site does a wonderful job with security (at least in this aspect it can be assessed at first sight). Other players have report BitStarz to be a wonderful casino that doesnt only contail awesome games, but is also trustworthy and reliable in every sense of the word. If you need more feedback from real players, you can check out the social media profiles of BitStarz on the most popular social networks, and actually read what people have to say. For any other questions you may have, you can email BitStarz for a swifty response. If you need an answer right on the spot, there is a live chat that is available 24/7! All in all, this is an excellent option if youre looking for a safe space to win some extra money.
BitStarz is a big and nicely managed no deposit online casino offering tons of perks and really few disadvantages. Having assessed its real conditions for the players, we at Casinority can conclude that this platform is worthy of time, money, and trust, it's one of our top ten online casinos, so don't waste your time and enjoy the game. It can turn out especially advantageous for cryptocurrency gamblers, No deposit bonus for dreams casino feb 5 and for No Deposit bonus fans.